The Bavarian Village is not only known for its incredibly tasting authentic German foods, but also the variety of live entertainment across the village. With 4 stages, we have jam packed schedules of artists playing the latest in Pop, RnB, Hip Hop, Soul and your favourite Christmas classics.
The Bavarian Hall
Our main stage is located in the Bavarian Hall and headlines the legendary Joseph and Frontal in rotation.
• Frontal – Singing the best that pop has to offer, this amazing band will have you singing, dancing and jumping to the beat
• Joseph – dubbed the ‘Legend’, after hearing Joseph we are sure you’ll be joining the line of fans.
The Café Bavaria – Outdoor Stage
Our outdoor stage is opposite our 2 tier Café Bavaria. With incredible sights over the village, you can enjoy a drink whilst our rotation of talented artists entertain you.
- Zac Bauman – nicknamed ‘The Showman’, Zac will delight you with swing and jazz favourites
- Michael Leavy Jnr – a great soul singing vocalist, guaranteed to get you singing along
- Simon Roberts – singing the best of Motown, Simon will have you on your dancing feet
- Mikey Mike – the best reggae and RnB singer in town, Mikey’s smooth sounds will leave you wanting more
- Simon Ledger – the ultimate entertainer, Simon and his keytar will rock you
The Rotunda – Rotating Stage
The Rotunda is a rotating stage where Bavarian 4, one of our German bands, will entertain you daily.
Oli, Nicy, Ralph and Andre will be playing and singing your favourite anthems and sing-a-long classics. With bars and food offerings lining the stage, there will be plenty for all to enjoy.
Our indoor stage in the Almhutte restaurant, compliments the Oktoberfest experience, with our live Oompah band and vocalist Luigi playing on rotation, there’s something for the family to enjoy.