Bavarian Village© is a trading name of Christmas Functions Limited.
Global House, 303 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8NP. Company number 08896722
By hiring an area or a table at the Bavarian Village you agree to adhere to the following Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out by the Event Organisers, PWR Events Limited (“PWR Events”) that applies to your entry to (“Entry”) Hyde Park Winter Wonderland hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/terms. Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and Royal Parks (the “Park”) as stated here: royalparks.org.uk/managing-the-parks/park-regulations-legislation-and-policies (and any other regulations provided on entry to Hyde Park).
- 1. Each table package is for a maximum of 10 people.
- 2. This package is not available for purchase to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- 3. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Private parties and bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received in full.
- 3.a. Cancellation Policy – All bookings are final and no refund will be provided if you change your mind after completing your purchase.
- 4. For VIP area table bookings and private parties, you will be required to provide a refundable deposit or permit a pre-authorisation credit card charge before your visit.
- 5. Bookings are valid for the date booked only. Vouchers, due to their value, are not delivered in advance of your booking. Vouchers can be collected from us once Winter Wonderland has begun; please email us to arrange for this.
- 6. It is advisable to arrive promptly for your reservation; otherwise you may face a delay in being seated.
- 7. If you have not arrived within two hours of your reservation time, your booking may be cancelled.
- 8. Only food and drink purchased at The Bavarian Village can be consumed at The Bavarian Village.
- 9. Smoking is only permitted in outside areas.
- 10. Winter Wonderland and Bavarian Village close at 22:00. Drinks are not permitted to be purchased after 21:45. PWR Events/Bavarian Village reserve the right to stop serving drinks on very busy days at 21:30.
- 11. The organisers promote responsible drinking at all times. See drinkaware.co.uk for further advice. Anyone found to be intoxicated will be removed from the event.
- 12. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to consume alcohol at the event.
- 13. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over. Accepted photo ID must be valid and either a Passport, EU identity card or driver’s license.
- 14. Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
- 15. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
- 16. Personal belongings are left at your own risk. Bavarian Village/PWR Events excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property. A cloakroom is available in the Bavarian Hall.
- 17. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event will be open). The Bavarian Village/PWR Events reserves the right to offer either a refund or reschedule your booking to an alternative date/time (subject to availability). Where refunds are given, only the face value of the hire shall be refunded. No refunds or compensation will be given in respect of any other losses or expenditure e.g. travel, car parking, accommodation. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event resulting from events beyond the control of the Bavarian Village/PWR Events
- 18. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Bavarian Village, PWR Events and the Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are prohibited.
- 19. There may also be restrictions on the size of bag/luggage that is allowed into the event. We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to event.
- 20. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended.
- 21. Prohibited Items
The following articles must not be brought into the Event:
- smoke canisters
- dangerous or hazardous items
- laser devices
- bottles/glass vessels/cans
- Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
- 22. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
- 23. Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and Hyde Park if, in the reasonable opinion of PWR Events or the Park, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Park.
- 24. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at Hyde Park. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, Ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with PWR Events.
- 25. Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
- 26. Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
- 27. In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- 28. PWR Events/Bavarian Village retains the right to refuse admission or request visitors to leave the venue at any time.
- 29. PWR Events/Bavarian Village reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time.
- 30. You give permission for the Bavarian Village to store your booking details and should you subscribe to their mailing lists during checkout, permit contact by email.
- 31. Bavarian Village accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage including distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any visit. Visiting Bavarian Village is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, Bavarian Village is not responsible for any injuries save where such injury is caused by the proven negligence of Bavarian Village.
- 32. We may share your information with our partners, including PWR, IMG, WME, AGT GmbH International, their affiliates and subsidiaries, distributors, resellers, channel partners and/or licensees where necessary to provide services which you request or to support our promotional activity or as permitted by applicable
- 33. These Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Your package includes:
- A reserved table for a maximum of ten people.
- MEAL VOUCHER (1 per person) You can have either: – Any Whole Pizza – Pork Steak – ½ Oktoberfest Chicken + Bread Roll – Meatballs + Pan Fried Potatoes – German Sausage + Cabbage * – Oktoberfest Pork Leg + Bread Roll * – Bavarian Style Gnocchi + Cabbage * – Sautéed Mushrooms + Garlic Sauce *
*served with chips or wedges.
The above is subject to change and may include daily specials.
- DRINK VOUCHERS (3 per person) Per Voucher you can have either: – Any 2 Soft Drinks or Water – Any Beer: Pint or Bottle – Any Kopparberg Cider – Classic Mulled Wine / Hot Apple Cider – Red or White Wine (125ml) – Prosecco (125ml)
Please note: Long drinks / Single Spirit (25ml) & Standard Mixer° are only available with Gold VIP Table Packages and are only available in our VIP area or outside of the Bavarian Hall.
° Upgrade to a Monster Energy mixer for £1 more